because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Brand New Beginning.

hello readers.

I have just revamped my blog and gave it a personal feel to my url. Probably when I actually have some cash I will create my own custom domain. (: So, how has the year 2011 been for you guys? For those who have read my previous blogs, yes my life was kinda fucked up. But hey, I got better and things are taking a turn right now. All for a good cause. (:

The year 2011 will be ending 3 more days. Any upcoming resolutions? Make sure you start making a list and keep to it because life ain't gonna wait for you. Don't regret not doing something. It will suck a whole lot more. Well, just to let you all have a insight into my life, below are my 2012 resolutions:

1. Better money management.
2. Better time management.
3. Spend more time with my family.
4. Manage some time with friends.

Yupp, I've only got 5 resolutions. Too many resolutions and you would forget at least half along the way. Those who followed probably knew about R. Well, that's over.

Alright people, I gotta hit the sack. Enjoy the last week of 2011 and live your life with no regrets. No matter what, if you can't bring a smile to your own face, don't even try making others smile. (:

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah.

No comments: