because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Slowly

Hey there all. I have been really tired lately. I have no idea why, but I just want to sleep all my days away. Maybe because I subconsciously feel that if I sleep the days and nights away, Babyboy would be back from Brunei real fast.

Have been spending alot of time with Yumi and Leon. They have been really nice to keep me company while Babyboy is away. Brought me out for supper, chilled by the pool at Junyi's place. I have been a little too quiet than usual and I guess they are not used to it. Leon gave me hug saying that he thought I needed one. It was nice to get a hug. But I really wish to get Baby's hug instead.

Been staying home pretty often that I bet my parents feel that it is pretty weird. I haven't actually have much time (or actually not much attention) to search and check out the latest collection of the blogshops I follow. I have been too busy working. oh gosh, I nearly forgot about homework. No issue, I'll get it done soon.

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: