because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Workout Challenge!

Hello there! How has your week been so far? It's mid-week so anybody heading out to party? ^^ So my exams just ended and I took up some workout challenge which I chanced upon on all my social media platforms. They are the 30-days ab challenge and the 30-days squat challenge. Abs and perky butt, I will be waiting for your return :P Below are the challenges which I took off instagram and facebook (: Today was Day 1 for me and I hope I can actually keep to it ^^




There is also a 10-day ab challenge so if you don't want any rest days and want a quick challenge you can try these also! I added in a 10 mins run at the end of my exercise. So start working out now!

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah Wee!

No comments: