because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Busy week!

Hey everybody, this week has been a busy week for me. I recently started my netball competiton, Energizer National League (ENL) and so did my SIM recreational team. So I have been helping them with their training as well as going down to watch the other teams of my club. Been so busy travelling up and down. I still have to pack in work and also some fun time.

Managed to catch Fast and Furious 6 as well as Hangover 3 within 1 week. Amazing! Not only that, I just got back from a BBQ with friends. For the first time, I marinated the BBQ food instead of having it catered due to a miscommunication on who was to get the food. At least I managed to experience grocery shopping with Junyi, Anna and my lovely boy, Qingyuan (: So I had to marinate the stingray and squid and place the sambal chilli over them. Quite a fun experience and it is wayyyy cheaper than getting it catered.

Due to my extremely hectic week, I haven't actually found the time to transfer my polish posts over to my new website. Don't worry I will get it done by the middle of next week! Get ready for some new colours ^^ The nail review website link will not be revealed until I have set it up nicely. So be patient guys!

Gotta head to bed now because I have training at 9am tomorrow! ): Goodnight everybody!

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: