because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Friday, April 18, 2014

Examinations are around the corner

Hey all,

As examinations are around the corner and I am mugging my butt off to pass my year, I wish all of you out there all the best for the examinations. I know sitting down at the desk for a few hours straight is a pain in the butt (literally and metaphorically), but do know that you are not alone!

To all my friends who are left with just that final papers to the end of university life, really really proud of you guys to have survived the 3-4 years of university! May your journey into the next phase in life be filled with success and huge achievements!

Lastly, I have decided to depend on my faithful orange camera and attempt proper photos and editing via the computer instead of depending on my phone. It really drains the battery and takes up alot of my memory. Hope I can get down to proper blogging after my examinations!

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: