because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Friday, June 6, 2014

Holidays~

It's the holidays now and my life is packed with netball and piano. It's pretty sad that during the exam period I can grow my nails out and paint them, but yet unable to blog about them. Now that I have all the time in the world, I have a 2 months long netball league so my nails are gonna be short and ugly. Polishes aren't gonna look nice on them ):

The boyf has officially graduated! He got cleared all his modules and will be venturing into a new phase of life. That will be a huge change for me as well as I will have to study on my own without him studying beside me.

Been spamming all my korean dramas all the way until the early morning. That's what holidays are for! Hehe, I am so excited for the sleepover tonight with my closest friends. It has been awhile (:

I will post my polishes soon.

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: