because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Things happen for a reason.

It has been awhile since I've been in this space.
I used to use blogs to complain, to rant, to sound like I actually have a life worth reading.
When I finally realised I have a life worth living, I guess the need to rant/blog just faded away.

Been getting some questions on ask.fm. Think I answered them as appropriately as I could. Many many things happened. Good things, bad things, stupid decisions, second chances. It is really amazing to see how my life turned out from the mess it was in just 5 years ago.

It is all thanks to a beautiful, selfless, forgiving and caring young man who came into my life 3 years back. I remember the time when I was fighting for a boy who would not fight for me, but rather he fought with me. But this man, fought for me even when I thought I could not fight anymore. He stood by me even when I wanted to walk away, because he knew I was walking down the wrong path and he wanted to be there when I realised it to lead me back the right way.

I guess what I really want to say is if he/she fights for you, that is a love worth fighting for. And I mean even if they made a mistake which you forgave and gave a second chance, and they used it to fight for you. But let it go if they rather fight with you before "reluctantly" acknowledging their mistakes. You deserve better. Find a man/woman, don't play with boys/girls.

I can't thank you enough for being in my life. You have been such a strong support, be it in my studies, my work and netball. I promise you, I'll definitely do well for my studies! I love you CQY.

Back to school in 1 week!

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: