because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Photo updates.

Hey there! I just realised that I have not put up any pictures of quite a number of parties from Avalon. Lol! Too lazy plus I've been spending alot of time with the boy. :P So I'm gonna upload the pictures from Tessa's 21st birthday onwards. (:

 TESSA'S 21ST BIRTHDAY: A BLACK &WHITE AFFAIR.

Mimi <3

Not looking at cam, holding cake :P

Aisha (:

Meet my girls (:

Me, Amelia, Tessa, Yumi, Sarah

 THE GAME II

Mavis, Yumi, Me, Sarah, Nicole

Yumi, Michelle and I.
 
 
Lotsa love (:
Meet Reuben (:

 A SECRET AFFAIR WITH NICOLE CHEN

Yumi, Iman, Keqing and I.
 
 
hehe cutie Sufyan (:
meet my pri sch crush, Shawn Ong (:
Iman, Keqing, Shereen and Javier.
 
Apart from all the partying, there were a few 21st bday that I've attended. My 2 JJ netball seniors, Nicolette and Wan Ting's (:

 NICOLETTE'S WHITE 21ST BIRTHDAY

 
 
 
 
 

WAN TING'S 21ST POLKADOTTYSTRIPEY PARTY

CTNETBALL <3
JJNETBALL!
 
 
 
won some stickys!
I love my netties alot! Of course CT netties more because I've known them longer but I love JJ netties too! <3 So yupp! That's my photo updates! No pictures of the boy yet.. so too bad :P


Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: