because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Major update this space is lacking!

Hey there everybody! I know I haven't made a proper post like since a week ago! And I said I promised, so I am gonna do a proper one right now.

Okay, so I've been really busy working and having fun. My party nights was a little too much the past 2 weeks. I also caught 2 movies: POV and Avengers. POV sucks. If you wondered why I happened to watch it, ♥ asked me to go and watch it with him just because it's supposedly a horror show. Meh. hahaha! so don't watch it! I swear it's really stupid. Made me laugh hahaha.

What you all should watch, and I know saying this is redundant, is.....

Omg it was super awesome!! I really really love it alot! And please remember to stay for a short clip after the credits. I was too lazy to get off my seat so I really sat through the credits and thank goodness I did (: I had a really great day, which was the recent Thursday as I spent the entire day with ♥. ^^ Really happy girl!

I have also been enjoying really awesome with ♥! On Labour Day, we had Marché!
Mushroom Soup, Garlic Bread, and Roasted Chicken Crepe. ^^
Seafood Paella with Fried Egg.
Pan-fried Sea Bass Fillet.                                 
Wa! the food was soooo awesome! haha I haven't had such good food in a long whille! So happy! Thank you so much ♥! He even helped me satisfy my pepper lunch craving! ^^ Life has suddenly become soooo much better :D

So yeap! That's the update of my life I guess. Work is still as mundane, but oh well! ^^ Loving it all now! Check out this space for more updates on Code Society's parties at Avalon every Friday! You can check out their website at http://www.codesociety.co (:

p.s. Thanks ♥ for the past week and the many weeks to come ^^

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: