because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Monday, April 22, 2013

TITLE.

Hey there, pardon the title because I couldn't come up with one.

Have been busy studying with the boy and friends. Sadly, all my friends are going to end their examinations wayyyy earlier than me. Well not all, just most. As you know, I have recently been appointed the President of SIM Netball Club. It is a huge role as it is being captain with administrative responsibilites. Just checked the club's email and there were so many enquiries about joining the club that were unanswered. Hope that those people still have an interest in joining after I replied them ): So if any readers who are in SIM and are interested to join Netball (recreational or competitive), do drop an email to netball@clubs.sim.edu.sg and I promise you I will reply you within a week. (:

I have been totally hooked onto nail polish thanks to my dear friend Sherilyn. If you are a nail polish addict, especially indie brands, do check out my friend's swatch blog (nailsbysherilyn.wordpress.com) She gives great reviews and you would be able to find some good brands which are among her favourites (: Follow her on instagram as well! (http://instagram.com/sherilynnnnnn) I am totally excited about my Jindie Nails prize which is on their way. Will probably start swatching soon but I will need to learn from Sherilyn hahaha.

So, it's the last leg of the uni year! Everybody study hard so that you can have an awesome summer vacation with the worrying about your results because you know you have studied hard! Best of luck people!

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: