because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Monday, April 15, 2013

Too much on my hands ):

Hey everybody, life's been pretty tough for me recently. Exams are just round the corner and my body clock is screwed up and I feel like I don't have enough time to finish studying even though I have started a longgggg time ago.

BUT!! CANNOT GIVE UP! So all of you readers out there who are having exams soon, All the best! I know it's tiring, I know it's totally draining you out, but it's the last stretch so just push through and you'll have a very awesome long holiday!! I promise you I will update you every week where are the greatest parties! Like almost everywhere ok? I give you contacts to whatever guestlist you need, well almost to anywhere. hahaha.

If you need to relieve some stress, check out this video:

Part II by Celeste Chen and her friends! Do check it out and don't forget to like her on facebook.
Don't forget her sister Nicole Chen too!

All the best people! (:

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: