because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Friday, June 14, 2013

Jealousy reeks.

Never really been fond of myself. I've always felt my shoulders were too broad, too much love handles, and everywhere that was once toned is now flabby. Kinda sucky especially when I know my boyfriend is pretty good-looking that girls actually "fish" him in clubs. I've been working on my dagger stares whenever I club with him. *oops* Do you know how jealous I am of girls who I don't think even need to exercise and yet they just stay slim??!?!?!! My once slim legs which are the only assets I am proud of just looks gross because my butt ain't toned ):

I guess girls really have to forsake alot of things in life if they really want to look good. As in healthy good and not stick-thin "good" which is not good. (Am I making sense?) Anyway, I mean to stay healthy looking with a toned body, it means constant exercising with proper meals, supper not included. Proper sleep is also needed (not a very good example with this late post sighhhh) to give you good complexion and NO EYEBAGS! ): yes my eyebags are soooo bad that instagram filters cannot hide them! /: So that means I need to say "NO!" to late night supper with friends ): yup, sacrifices for a pretty face and hot bod.

For girls who are trying to stay on a vegetarian diet just to look good, do note that to be completely vegetarian, you need to take supplement pills to give you the vitamins/minerals that can only be found in meat. So I suggest eating meat as they should be cheaper than your pills and they taste good. Just remove the fats!

Probably the next thing to continue staying pretty, is to get a good camera.(HAHA!) Either that or pay for some awesome app and add filters just to look pretty. I am terribly horrible with that and overlays because I am extremely lazy, but I think I should start and do blogposts with nice photos. I shall prove that a DSLR is not needed ^^

To-blog-list:
- Legoland.
- Singapore Zoo.

To-meet-list:
- Sherilyn
- Yoksan
- Bryant and Joey
- Sunny
- Shakeela and Wilson
- Felice, Gwen and Jam
- Gloria and Jenem
- Peifang, May Ee and Saienah
- Abigail and Grace

Dear friends, I must meet you all soon okay!!! I'm running out of holidays /:

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah.

No comments: