because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Monday, February 6, 2012

Baking for Valentine's

Hey everybody, how was your week?

Sorry for not updating my blog. I have been busy trying to reshuffle my schedule cos my tuition kid couldn't make it on a Monday. So now I have to start rearranging all my activities, including my clubbing activities.

Anyway, I have been looking up on recipes for Valentine's day and I think that all you girls out there should really get yourself into the kitchen and try to make your very own chocolates to give to your sweetheart. (: Go and check out http://www.inspired-by-chocolate-and-cakes.com and look out for the amazing recipes! From chocolate truffles to chocolate fudge! Add your own different flavourings too! I didn't add the flavourings because I have no idea what my friends might be allergic to, so just to play safe, I just made dark chocolate or white chocolate (:

Be sure to wrap them up nicely and send your love out to your sweetheart and your friends. They will definitely appreciate it (:

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: