because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Monday, February 13, 2012

Stuck in a Whirlpool

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been real busy at work and meeting up with old friends and also shopping for Valentine's Day gifts. Went for Hardwell @ Zouk on friday night. It was amazing. He really could spin some awesome stuff. The crowd sucked though. All the angmohs were completely aggressive and it was such a turn-off.

Alot of crap has been happening in my life and I just don't really know how to deal with it all. So if I am not updating often, please forgive me. I would most probably be trying to figure out what to do now that so much drama has happened. Le sigh, the Monday Blues sure are kicking in really bad. I hope for you all that you will have a great week alright. (:

Oh, and get ready your gifts for tomorrow! It will be a pleasant day! :D

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: