because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Unexpected.

I guess Destiny has her own way of leading us according to her plans. I had spent some really great times hanging with you, and things really hit me at the most unexpected moment. On a brighter note, thank goodness I didn't fall because I was overly cautious after a horrible relationship. But it's okay. I am still happy because I still managed to surprise D for Valentine's Day ^^

Before placing the gifts & the card i made.

D's Vday basket with my handmade truffles & a bottle of water.

Anyway, during lunchtime yesterday, Mummy and I went to visit Grandma and bought her lunch. Mummy bought Grandma flowers and I took pictures of them arranging the flowers. So nice to spend Vday lunch with ladies from 3 generations. ^^

Mummy and Grandma arranging the flowers.

Grandma and her masterpiece!

Artpiece up close!

Valentine's Day wasn't such a fabulous fairytale fantasy celebration for me. I would love to be brought on a date and receive flowers to, but just because I didn't get any bouquet, doesn't mean I had a bad day (: I received a single rose from my colleague. Sweet guy. He gave a stalk to all the female colleagues (: After that, I spent time with my bestfriend Ames! (After my secret delivery hehe)

The rose (:

The bottle of cranes made by my lovely bestfriend! <3

I made truffles for her too and my netball girls and some church friends. Photos are not in my phone so I will upload them later. Special thanks to Pearl, Yumi and Hannah for helping me wrap their own gifts. haha. What a memorable Valentine's Day. Can't wait for St. White's! :D

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: