because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Surf & Sweat 2012!

Hello! I had such a busy weekend I wished it didn't end! Had a blast of my life! Went to Rebel on Friday night with Michelle Choo, and went out on a date on Saturday. Sunday was my favourite! It was Surf & Sweat 2012 with team ANYHOW!

Team Anyhow!

Guy on the far left is Eric, guy in the middle is Bernard, and guy on the right is ZhengKai. Aubrey is beside me and Annette is hugging the tree. And that's my team for S&S Beach Captain's Ball Competition. I had so much fun and I think the new singlet is quite nice this year! I only just met the guys that day so the fact that we could play quite well, was quite amazing. Aubrey and Annette are my favourite seniors from JJnetball! We were the defenders and we also took part in a 3v3 bball competition before! haha. And if you're wondering, yes I am the youngest in this team. hahaha!

JJdefenders! <3

This is my favourite picture of us. (:

Well, the weekend sure was fun, but there were sad moments too. One of them was that Arifa left for New Zealand to study. ): I think I miss her more than I miss Minwei, but probably is because she was my best comrade on court. I remembered when we were sec 4, cca has stopped for us so it was awhile since we played together. But when there was a friendly match against the juniors, Arifa and I really rocked the court. Our chemistry was near perfection. I really miss her hell lots especially since she couldn't hang out much with us.

me, yumi, pearl, arifa, yanjing, lynn. (hannah was on holiday n minwei's in aus)

Hey buddy, I don't know if you'll chance upon this blog, but if you do, note that I really miss you alot! I burst out crying one night because you not turning up for gatherings is different from you flying overseas. I will definitely send you many handwritten letters. Not gonna send those emotionless emails. I'll write you so many you need to allocate a timeslot to read my letters! haha. I really do miss being on the court with you babe! Never will I find another person that can have the same chemistry as we both do. Our partnership is one of the best I ever had. Take care my friend! <3

One of the nicest team pictures. So much love.
(left to right, back row) me, yumi, hannah, lynn, pearl, arifa, yanjing. minwei in front.

CTnetball Bdiv'08 will always be my first love (:

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: