because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Code Society presents Easter @ Avalon!


Hey there all! There was an awesome party at Avalon last Friday during the Easter weekend. (: Host for the party was Tenashar and we even flown in DJ Juicy and DJ Yami from Hong Kong! The party was a collaboration of WTF, CODEHow cool was that!? I was there with a small group of friends but we sure did have fun nonetheless. I had to learn to be sociable that night and oh well, I made a number of new friends (: Anyway, if you wanna catch up on the what happened at the parties, check out http://codesociety.com/lastnight/. The best few pictures of each events will be uploaded there! Below are some pictures from last Friday night (Yea we dance on tabletops, and we drank too many shots, think we kissed but I forgot, last Friday night!)

Aisha and Tessa ♥
Meet Tenashar (:
Herbert and Vanessa (:
 
DJ Yami from HK.
 
Me, Sarah (my other half), Tessa, Amelia (Bestie!) ♥♥

My friend Hannah(2nd from right) and her friends.
DJ Juicy from HK.
DJ Juicy and DJ Yami
Celeste Chen and friends.
My new Korean friends.
Celeste n Jocelyn.
Chaery, Hyunjin, Jooye, Jaehee (:
   


Mimi, DJ Juicy, Tessa
yes, DJ Juicy wore a just a bra lol!
Mimi! ♥♥
Meet John, the guy behind the awesome photos.
  
Hi Hannah!♥♥♥
Hannah friend's, Hannah and I (:
Haha! Idk what my 2 lovelies are doing on the floor.
Ryan and his Girlf Diana. (:
Adam, Mimi and I.

I wanna dance dance dance da-dance. Wow Fantastic Baby! ♥♥
New friends. Didnt meet the left 2, only know Shahana and Ronnie(:
Annyeong Chaery (:
Korean and Singaporean babes. ♥♥
This photo has 4 girls. :P
To check out the rest of the photos, go to the Code Society FB page (click here!). Like the page to have more updates on upcoming events! You definitely would not want to miss anymore parties! ^^ 

Credits to:
Tenashar: FB
Vogue Integrated Photography: FB
Nicole Chen: FB | Blog | Twitter
Celeste Chen: FB | Blog | Twitter
Code Society: FB | Blog | Twitter
Avalon Singapore: FB

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: