because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I ♥ Code Society™ presents Glitter Glam Hollywood! (pictures!)

Hello everybody! I know I kinda MIA-ed during the weekend because I was too absorbed into my Korean drama "Shut Up Flower Boy Band". They are such cuties that they made me remember why I'm attracted to bad boys so much!.

Anyway, main focus on today's post is: PHOTOS FROM AVALON LAST FRIDAY! ^^ We celebrated the birthdays of 3 beautiful ladies: Celebrity Blogger Celeste Chen, Quinie Ong and Samantha Sheam. All their friends came down to not only enjoy awesome music by Celebrity Model DJ Nicole Chen and DJ Andrew Tang, but they also had a great time partying! Check out the photos below! (:

Nicole Chen and Tessa
Samantha's My Little Pony Unicorn balloon
Celeste Chen' Barney balloon
Quinie's Like-a-Queen balloon
Tessa and I <3
Belvedereeee ^^
Samantha and I <3<3
Special Guest: Rachell aka pxdkitty
Special Guest Deekosh and Emcee Noah Yap
Noah Yap and I. (:(:
Drink drink drink drink! hahaha!
Xmm and her friends :P
Model DJ hard at work ^^
The birthday Quin (queen) n her friends (:
Tessa, Me, Bday Princess Celeste Chen, Senna and ???
Senna, Tessa and I. (:
Major camwhore behind the dj console hahahah!
Birthday Princess and her friends (:
This couple were so cute! haha!
Samantha and Isaac. Sweetness ^^
Code Society Ambassadors say HI! ^^
You all should know her! Bestie Amelia (:
Noah Yap at work (:
I like this picture ^^
and this! ^^
AND THIS! (sam so cute :P)
more camwhoring pictures. haha.
Guess who's behind the ballon! (Hint: Emcee) HAHA
Don't be upset if you think you've missed the fun! Go to facebook and like Code Society page (click here)! You will be notified of upcoming events by Code Society. Then, you all better remember to RSVP at the given website! It's only a one-time sign up! (:

Keep checking this space, my facebook and my twitter for constant updates! (links are above ^) If you have any questions, you can post them on my formspring too (: More photos check out Vogue Int. (click here!) as well as the Code Society page. Envious of the fun? Well, I hope to see you next time!

Mentioned in this post:
Celebrity Blogger Celeste Chen: Blog | FB | Twitter
Celebrity Model DJ Nicole Chen: Blog | FB | Twitter
Vlogger and Entertainer Dee Kosh: FB | Twitter | Youtube
Lifestyle Blogger Rachell Pxdkitty: Blog | FB | Twitter | Youtube
Vlogger and Entertainer Noah Yap: FB | Twitter | Youtube
Tessa Yan: FB | Twitter
Sunny Dee: FB | Tumblr
Amelia Chen: FB | Twitter
Samantha Sheam: FB | Twitter
Vogue Intergrated Photography: FB
Code Society: FB


Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: