because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Friday, August 24, 2012

Emptiness

Hey all, sorry for not being consistent in updating my blog. However you can be updated constantly by following me on instagram and twitter (username: partycar). Those are the 2 social networking sites that I am constantly on, especially with foursquare.

Today is Day 1 without Babyboy and I feel so weird without him. He has been spending every single day with me before he flew off to Brunei last night. He picked me up from school and even sent me to school one of the mornings. He fetched me from netball trainings, brought me out for lunch, and stayed over many many nights. Now my room feels really empty as I have to sleep alone ): Oh well, 2 weeks! Then my babyboy ORD LO!!!

I have been pretty busy with school and work as well. Working at New Zealand Natural has given me a slightly different perspective of life in some way or another. I learnt how to deal with customers, all their weird behaviors and comments :S hahaha. My colleagues are pretty awesome, especially Fiqah, Faza and Ibu(Fiqa). They are really an entertaining bunch of people. Fiqah even said I fell sick because Babyboy was going overseas :P

I have been studying also. Yes I know it's only my 2nd week of school, but I have to maintain my diligence to stay up there. First class honours ain't gonna come to me if I just think year 1 is gonna be a breeze. I have to keep my standards up there. Study from the very beginning and remain consistent. I will try to be consistent in blogging too. haha.

Btw, Trance Party at Avalon tomorrow. RSVP to be on my guestlist for free entry before 12am! Nicole Chen will be spinning for an hour. Everybody loves her la! hahaha. Okay gotta sleep. Driving lesson tomorrow in preparation for my driving test next Friday! woots!

To Raymond Chan:
Babyboy, I miss you alot! Come back home safe (:

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: