because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Thursday, August 9, 2012

School is starting!!

Hello everybody, it has been awhile since I've blogged/ranted here. Been really busy looking out for a job, preparing for my Grade 8 piano examination and preparing for school.

So last Tuesday I had my piano examination. Boy was it horrible. I started panicking the moment I got one of my scales wrong so everything just started to snowball. Sigh I think I won't be able to pass and I will have to continue practicing until the next examination period which would be March 2013.

After that, I had Econs preparatory class. Gosh it has been awhile since I sat in a lecture for 3 hours straight (minus the 15 mins break). It was not that hard to get accustomed to it actually. Baby came to pick me up from school! ^^ So fun waiting for him and then he came by with the car :P So after that it was birthday celebration with my girls for Pearl and Yumi. It was so much fun playing kinect and Wii with the girls. It was hilarious especially the dancing game. Haha I danced with Yumi, Pearl and Babyboy. It was super hilarious. I have so much fun with my nettie girls ^^

Yesterday I had Mathematics preparatory class. 3 hours and I was 50% lost. Apparently Mathematics and Economics are interlinked. There is like product function and whatever. Omg I couldn't catch up the moment I lost track of something that I had to talk to the girl on my right. Bumped into Cheryl Seow. Sigh yes I got not much friends /: I shall find some friends at training tomorrow ^^

Can't wait for my interview tomorrow at Paragon's New Zealand Natural :P And I have to book my revision driving lessons soon! Photo updates soon. I will post advertisements of blogshops collection soon. (: Also check out my tumblr for more up-to-date updates :D

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: