because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Enough with the dramas!

One thing I realized from my previous relationship with R was that I always blamed everybody else but not the person at fault, which everybody knew was him. I blamed every single one of those girls when all they simply did was fall in love(or so they thought.)

Sometimes, people forgive the ones they love so easily and yet hate people they don't know for like the rest of their lives. It's tiring. I've been through it, I got fucking tired, and I am now happy with my boyfriend. I tried to make life hell for the many girls R went for. Now 2 of them are my friends because they are honestly really nice girls but I didn't make the effort to know them. I just went "they fucking stole my guy I hate them." Basically, once you love somebody, you are blinded and you cannot judge rationally.

I am not trying to change anything here. I am just trying to bring across a point that sometimes, it isn't just one person's fault. It can be the involvement of many parties but just because you love one, he/she is forgiven easily and everybody else is added to your hate list. When that happens, you affect your mutual friends. How are they gonna invite people to their birthday parties when there are so many subgroups? Hold 10 different parties? Sponsor please?

Sigh I miss my babyboy alot. OI CHAN QING YUAN HURRY COME BACK LA! ):

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: