because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Sunday, January 22, 2012

hey there bestie!

Hello! I am currently bored at home waiting for my parcel to arrive so I decided to blog about my bestfriend! <3 Meet Amelia aka Ames (:

So, I met Ames when I was in JC1, back in the year 2009. We weren't bestfriends immediately, we were just from the same clique and we had other close friends. Neither did we declare it that "oh hey, we are best friends from today onwards." but she was always there for me when I cried in school. She skipped classes with me, she talked to my ex and scolded me. I guess I really have to thank her for that because I couldn't always be finding my secondary school friends as they were busy in other schools. So thank God for this angel.

When I retained last year, we didn't contact or hung out much because she was busy with uni and I was trying to get my life back on track, studying hard for my examinations. What changed everything was a text from her in the middle of the night about last year end nov(?) She just suddenly felt all shitty and text me asking if I was awake. Well I was, as always, night animal :P and so we texted as if nothing changed between us. As if we just didn't talk for a day. She ranted, I listened and from then on, we were inseparable! Like literally! Clubbing, it's the both of us with either her friends or my friends or mutual friends. We're just that tight.

I really love my babe alot! Life would've been so different if I never knew her. <3

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: