because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Monday, January 30, 2012

Lollipop Weekend!

Hey there everybody! So how have the days been? I hope you guys are still winning money! :D There is still 8 more days of the Chinese New Year left (:

Anyway, on Saturday 28th Jan, it was Lollipop Weekend at Zirca!! I headed down with Ames and Shiyong. We met our new friend Tim for drinks and I also went to chat with some of my 10A03 classmates who happened to be there too (: Zirca's music was awesome! The dj was amazing! He was playing all my favourites and I was just having so much fun dancing. I don't need the booze man, I just need the tunes! :P Met Yun Hao too, since he was working. Ames and I also got our free airbrush tattoo for the night. I forgot to take a picture of mine but Ames and I got the same design. We couldn't be bothered to think. Haha. So it's settled, every Lollipop Weekend is a must-go with Ames Baby <3

you captivate me a little more everyday. (:

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: