because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chinese New Year!

Hey there people! Happy Chinese New Year!! Did you all enjoy your holidays, collecting all those red packets and gambling? Hehe ^^

I had fun too! I collected alot of red packets from family and friends of parents. I feel rich! hahaha! Below are some pictures, a majority of them are still in my camera whereas these few are from my phone.

This is me with my bby sister and my maternal grandma during our reunion dinner. She was hilarious during CNY. People at my dad's side were telling my mum I could be married off. So i related the story to this grandma. And she told me in cantonese: "Don't marry so young. Only if rich then go marry. Not rich, then don't." HAHAHA! Yes grandma I will definitely heed your advice (:

This is my maid, bby sis, mummy and I. It was taken on the first day of CNY before we headed out for our visitation. Bby sis and I wore matching cheongsams and mummy wore some chinese top. So did daddy but the photo of the entire family is in my camera. hahaha.

Camwhore moment with bby sis on the second day. I love this picture the most and I am too lazy to put up the rest. Haha. All the other cousins are too young to play with us, especially since when I say play, I mean gamble. So bby sis and I just end up camwhoring everywhere we went. haha.

Well, CNY has yet to come to an end. Today is only the 4th day of CNY so there is about 11 more days to go! Go and collect your red packets and gamble! hehehe ^^

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: