because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th!

Herrrrrow everybody!

I am currently having my lunch right now in the office. Mummy has a lunch appointment so I went to get food with my colleagues from my department (: Cindy takes care of me mostly. As in she's the one that's been talking to me. Oh well, good enough. Haha.

I can't wait for work to end today! Gonna rush home, practice piano abit, nap awhile and then head on to have dinner with Hannah, Yumi, Wanting, Michelle and Wenqian at the Thai restaurant near my home. It's called E-sarn Cuisine. I'll talk more about it another time. So yupp, I'll be looking forward to a great night because after dinner it's poker/mahjong with girls before I head down to Zouk with Yumi and Amelia to meet the guys. Too many to list their names. I can't wait! I am partycar for a reason :P

Oh yea, yesterday I had lunch with Mummy and I ate ramen from this store called HomeBakedDough. Yes I know it sounds like a bakery but they sell ramen! Bufflords are selling them. Haha. Just check out their website at http://www.homebakeddough.com where they will talk about their ramen and they sell cookies online. The ramen is only available at their store and you can find the address at the website. So do check them out. I had quite a good meal from them (:

Alright, I got to head back to work. Enjoy your weekends lovelies! <3

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: