because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Hey everybody!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Did you all manage to spend the first second of the new year with your loved ones? Managed to kiss your crush at 12midnight? Hehe well I hope all you readers had an enjoyable time counting down and watching the beautiful fireworks.

I, however, was merely enjoying the citylights from the television in JB as I had my awesome dinner with a bunch of marvelous friends (: been playing guitar hero and raving rabbids! (:

I have left 2011 behind with no regrets and I hope you guys have done that as well. If you haven't, you should because there's no point harping on past mistakes when you can simply do much better in the new year.

Have a great year ahead dearies! May God bless all of you!

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah.

No comments: