because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Diamond Lips @ Avalon ^^

Did you guys have fun at Avalon?? Please don't tell me you guys missed it? ): Well I hope you didn't! Check out my FB wall for more details if there are any upcoming events! Had a really awesome night with my friends and they don't regret going to Avalon! I even bumped into my primary school junior, SiewHoon! Awesomeee! Do support my favourite blogger Celestechen and her sister, my favourite DJ Nicole Chen! (:

Nicole & I <3

May, Joyce and I (:

Bestie, Razak, Me and Siewhoon (:

Bros and I! (Razak, Me, Haiman, Bob & Robin)

Haha trolling Eric's unglam pic! (guy in checkered)

Babes and I (Amelia, Joyce, May, Me)

Bestie, Haiman and I <3
Sufyan! (I love this pic!)

And I am ending this post with a lovely picture of Bestie and I, taken and edited by Scooter Inc. Digitalz. They really do take some great pictures and do beautiful editing. (:

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah
Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: