because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Monday, March 26, 2012

Future Job Prospective: Events Planner?

Hey all! I realized I said I'll post pictures of Rebel but due to unforeseen circumstances, I didn't take any. So sorry. But I know I'll definitely have pictures this coming Friday :P

Anyway, as you can see the title, I am actually considering doing events planning as a profession. Not events planning like managing a big marathon or F1 event. More of like birthday parties, engagement parties, baby 1st month, anniversary, weddings, so on and so forth. What do you think? You think I can handle such a hectic job? I mean I know the difficulties because handling an event means I've got to do the food sampling and make sure the clients like it, decorations also have to be done by me, etc. Been watching alot of those shows with my baby sister and I was actually thinking of collaborating with her. hmm.

Leave comments about what you think please? Thanks!
Oh and click on "SHOPTHELUST" at the side -----> ^^

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: