because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Game @ Avalon! (pictures!)

Hey sup everybody!
So I promised you guys a post on Facebook and well here it is!

Last Friday Night! (yeah we dance on tabletops, and we drank too many shots)

As you all know, the party at Avalon was called "The Game" and lightstick tag were to show the gender you like. HAHA. Out of fun, I took yellow which means I like both boys and girls. It was such a huge party, we even had an emcee! Guess who!

That's right! Youtuber Noah Yap! His new hair nice right? Follow him on twitter: @OnlyNoah and watch his videos on old Youtube channel: waitformeleh and new channel: waitformelah.

The fun experienced can't be described in words, so just check out my facebook, blog or twitter and look out for any latest parties happening alright! ^^ For now, I am gonna let the pictures do the talking! :P




Yumi and I sure can take pretty photos (:

Somehow this messy hair cap picture looks cool. haha


Photo Credits to: Vogue Integrated Photography and my iphone :P

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: