because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Monday, March 5, 2012

SIM

Herro everybodyyy..

The office is having an extremely busy day today due do renovation works and all. So I have been sitting in the meeting room doing filing and playing the computer. Hahaha! Okay, I haven't really been playing. More of figuring out how to work Adobe Dreamweaver and looking through facebook and also deciding on the courses I wanna do! I have to make my decision by 30th Mar! Oh yea, I passed my A levels (hence the partying :P) It isn't fantastic results, but I am really get I finally get through this hurdle! Hehe ^^ I'll show you my grades!

See? It isn't fantastic so you must be wondering why I am happy. Well, I didn't fail anything. Not a single "Ungraded" written on my certificate! hehehehe! ^^ So SIM is definitely the school I can go (Only can go) but I have no idea what course I wanna take. I am deciding between Banking&Finance and Accounting&Finance. Anybody from those courses? Please do leave your comments about the courses alright? Would really appreciate them! <3

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: