because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Friday, March 23, 2012

Quick post!

Hey all! I'm gonna do a quick post before I take a nap and get ready to head out with the besties! And now I bet all of you are wondering why it's bestieS and not bestie. Because the group increased to 3! All of you know him ah, that Noah Yap with his Ah lian dance and typical auntie behaviour. Hahahaha.

Well, as you all know, I have been going through some personal troubles this week and my twitter is full of rants. For those genuinely concerned, thank you so much but don't worry, I will always be fine. Plus the besties were awesome as we chatted on the phone. Gosh I realized how much I miss having long phone calls. Hahah. So yea, can't wait to hang with them later! Oh and PartyCar's heading to Rebel/Zirca people! I do hope I'd get to party with you guys! So get your ass down later ^^ hahahah! Pictures will be up later (:

Alright nap time!

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: