because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Another bored day in the office

Hey all! ^^ So I am actually lazing my time away in the office. There is a pile of  documents for me to sort out but I am toooo lazy! Sigh this is definitely the fault of the weather! I am sooo sleepy, and yet I have training later on at Kallang Netball Centre. Urgh it's freaking far okay!! At least I got Mel to accompany me. Sure got alot of things to whine and complain about. Gosh but I really am sleepy.

And omg, driving lessons are getting so expensive! I put in $300 into the account, only can help me book 3 lesson. -.- my pay of $1.2k monthly is not enough to cover my lifestyle! I need to get my driving over and done with! /:

Yes dear readers, this is a very nonsensical rant post because I am really bored in the office. HAHA sorrrrry! Kk I better head back to work (:

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: