because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm gonna Marry The Night.

Honestly, if the Night was really a human, I would really marry him like what Lady Gaga sang. Don't you think it's such a serene environment to be in? With the night breeze gently brushing against your cheeks as the moon and stars shine down upon you.

A wish of mine is to escape to the countryside. The fields are never-ending, the mountain-snow are glistening in the sunlight, and when night falls, the stars shine so bright you get hypnotized. Just to escape the harsh reality of the city where everything is hustling and bustling. Rest is never enough because the moment you stop, you fall behind because everybody is rushing to climb far ahead.

I try to do things at a slower pace, but everyone else around me is rushing. I can't do my work in the office slowly because everything has a deadline, deadline, DEADLINE! It is honestly quite tiring for me but nobody actually has a choice, do they? Money don't fall from the sky. No matter how much people can try to convince you that money is the source of all evil, they still need the money. Those of strong faith that are often going on mission trips, different religions it may be, all live it up to they trust to give them funds for their trips. Funds = Money.

I wonder how the world would be like when everything just slows down. How would they feel? How would they react? Would they adapt easily, or will they throw a fit? I think I'll be the one who sits back and drinks her coffee. What about you? (:

Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: