because the night is too young

because the night is too young

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mission Food Beach Netball ♥

Hey! I am finally gonna post a constructive post :P Sorry for the late update!!

Sunday I went for a beach netball festival hosted by Netball Singapore and Missions Food. The sun was soooo hot and my team only had 4 people which is just enough to have a full team on court. I joined the competition with Yanjing, Yumi and Melissa. Although we didn't complete it because we were too tired and it rained halfway through the 2nd round, but we did have our fun. (: I am looking forward to the next beach netball competition but I don't think the rest are thinking the same because they are discouraged by the sunburn we all have now. hahaha. Met alot of CTnetball seniors! So fun! Let the pictures show you why!

Sharon <3

Yanjing, Yumi, Me, Sharon, Melissa.

Grace, Soleha, Me, Kexian, Yumi, Melissa, Yanjing, Sharon, ChingEr.<3<3

The many generations of CTnetball (:(:



Lotsa love,
Carmen Sarah

No comments: